Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Google Drive

There are a number of different things that you can do with Google Drive including make a website, create documents and forms, develop spreadsheets, etc. all while collaborating with others in the process! I have linked a website for your convenience if you are interested in browsing how to use all of the wonderful aspects of Google Drive.  This is a perfect tool for teachers to use in the classroom with students.  I have created a website for my health education class for students to access documents related to instruction.  I also have a website for my volleyball team that includes a Google Form which is another awesome tool that can be used in many ways.  For example, I have used the form to collect player and parent contact information but it can also be used to create quizzes, surveys, RSVPs, etc.  I highly recommend using Google Drive; it can make your life a lot easier whether you are a teacher, a coach, planning an event, running a business, or simply organizing personal information.

No comments:

Post a Comment