Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Google Drive in the Classroom

I thought it would be interesting to attach a video of how to specifically use Google Drive in the classroom.  I know I find it much easier to understand something if I can view the steps while they are being explained.

Here are a couple examples of documents that have been made in Google Drive:

Google Form

Google Form 2

Google Doc

Everything in Google Drive has the ability to either be kept private, shared with specific individuals, or shared with the world.  Everything is private until the user has chosen to share information.  Another great aspect of Google Drive is that there is no need to worry about saving anything.  Everything that is created is saved automatically.

I recommend experimenting with Google Drive!  I would be willing to bet once you discover the many great uses of this tool that you will be hooked!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I finally got around to making my own Google Site and am pretty excited about exploring more features, especially the Google Calendar feature and enabling parents to subscribe to it so they can get reminders about things. Have you used it that way before? Do you have any advice?

    ReplyDelete